Nancy & Lee Again CD
**PLEASE NOTE, IF YOUR ORDER CONTAINS PREORDER ITEMS, THE ORDER WILL BE HELD TO SHIP UNTIL ALL ITEMS ARE IN STOCK**
- First ever reissue of Nancy & Lee’s 1972 classic
- Includes bonus tracks “Machine Gun Kelly” and the previously unreleased “Think I’m Coming Down”
- Newly remastered from the original analog tapes by GRAMMY®-nominated engineer John Baldwin
- CD housed in a digipak and featuring a 28-page booklet
- Q&A with Nancy & GRAMMY®-nominated reissue co-producer Hunter Lea
- Never-before-seen photos from Nancy Sinatra’s personal archive
Light in the Attic Records is proud to present the next installment of the Nancy Sinatra Archival Series with a deluxe reissue of the classic 1972 album Nancy & Lee Again.
Equal parts strong, sultry, and savvy, Nancy Sinatra has long been ahead of her time – both in her choices as an artist and as a business-woman. Unapologetically, she established her own path early-on and paved the way for decades of female artists to come – all while firmly maintaining control over her career, her image, and her music. Nancy Sinatra would change the face of music, fashion and culture.
Nancy & Lee Again is, by all accounts, an overlooked masterpiece in not only Nancy Sinatra’s storied catalog, but in the canon of American popular music. Recorded during a 1972 reunion between Nancy and the enigmatic Hazlewood, the album contains some of the pair’s most enduring and ambitious duets including the epic ”Arkansas Coal (Suite),” the sensual “Paris Summer” and the incredibly powerful Dolly Parton-penned “Down From Dover.” Equal parts daring, psychedelic, cinematic, and sweet, Nancy & Lee Again reveals with each track a timeless, natural chemistry between two artists who would remain influential for generations to come.
1 Arkansas Coal (suite)
2 Big Red Balloon
3 Friendship Train
4 Paris Summer
6 Down From Dover
7 Did You Ever
8 TIppy Toes
9 Back on the Road
10 Got it Together
11 Machine Gun Kelly * (bonus track, first time on vinyl)
12 Think I’m Coming Down * (bonus track, previously unreleased)