Nancy & Lee Bootique "Psychedelic Sand Wax" LP + Album T-Shirt Bundle
**We’re Movin’ With Nancy! Pardon our dust as we are in process of moving our warehouse.
All shipping is on PAUSE. Orders taken after Monday Dec 12, 2022 will be shipped the week of Feb. 20th 2023. We apologize for the inconvenience.**
Limited Edition "Psychedelic Sand Wax" Exclusive Color Vinyl.
Please note, colored vinyl is a manual process and there are variances in color from vinyl disc to vinyl disc.
Nancy & Lee Album T-Shirt by Midnight Rider! Proudly made in the USA, this cotton, soft to the touch short sleeve shirt has a distressed front graphic that has the look and feel of real deal vintage !
- First ever official reissue of Nancy & Lee’s classic 1968 duet album
- Definitive reissue with Nancy’s involvement
- Includes the bonus tracks, “Tired Of Waiting for You” and “Love Is Strange,” from the album sessions
- Newly remastered from the original analog tapes by GRAMMY®-nominated engineer John Baldwin
- Vinyl pressed at RTI
- Q&A with Nancy & GRAMMY®-nominated reissue co-producer Hunter Lea
- Never-before-seen photos from Nancy Sinatra’s personal archive
- Beautifully packaged and expanded gatefold LP featuring a 20-page booklet
1. You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feeling
2. Elusive Dreams
3. Greenwich Village Folk Song Salesman
4. Summer Wine
5. Storybook Children
6. Sundown, Sundown
8. Some Velvet Morning
10. Lady Bird
11. I’ve Been Down So Long (It Looks Like Up to Me)
12. Tired Of Waiting for You * (bonus track)
13. Love Is Strange * (bonus track)
Light in the Attic Records is proud to present the next installment of the Nancy Sinatra Archival Series with a deluxe reissue of one of the most beloved duet albums of all time, Nancy & Lee.
Equal parts strong, sultry, and savvy, Nancy Sinatra has long been ahead of her time – both in her choices as an artist and as a business-woman. Unapologetically, she established her own path early-on and paved the way for decades of female artists to come – all while firmly maintaining control over her career, her image, and her music. Nancy Sinatra would change the face of music, fashion and culture.
Originally released in 1968, Nancy & Lee arguably represents the pinnacle of the collaborative efforts of one of pop music’s most unlikely pairings. Featuring lush orchestral arrangements by Billy Strange, and boasting the talents of famed Los Angeles session musicians The Wrecking Crew, the album’s enchanting and enduringly unique musical tableau propelled the album to success and sales of over a million copies worldwide. Few albums have an iconic cover equal in timeless appeal to the music inside, but Nancy & Lee is truly one for the ages...