Nancy & Lee Limited Edition Picturedisc & Autographed Photo Print
**THIS IS A PRE-ORDER ITEM WITH AN EXPECTED SHIP DATE OF JUNE 24th. IF YOU HAVE ITEMS IN YOUR CART THAT SHIP UPON ORDER YOUR FULL ORDER WILL BE HELD TO SHIP COMPLETE ON THE LATEST SHIP DATE IN YOUR SHOPPING CART.**
- Limited Edition of 100 UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Lathe Cut Picturedisc with AUTOGRAPHED 10x10 photo print on fine art Baryta semi-gloss paper
- Nancy & Lee album artwork on Side A and Photo of Nancy Sinatra on Side B
- Cut in real time by Red Spade Records, a female owned and operated business
- Enclosed in Light in the Attic + Nancy Sinatra Vinyl Jacket and collated with the autographed photoprint in a Collated Resealable Plastic Vinyl Sleeve
Nancy & Lee Limited Edition of 100 UNITS WORLDWIDE Lathe Cut Picturedisc with AUTOGRAPHED 10x10 photo print on fine art Baryta semi-gloss paper. Picturedisc features Nancy & Lee album artwork on Side A and Photo of Nancy Sinatra on Side B. Picturedisc made by female owned and operated Red Spade Records. Picturedisc is enclosed in Light in the Attic + Nancy Sinatra Vinyl Jacket and collated with the autographed photoprint in a Collated Resealable Plastic Vinyl Sleeve. Red Spade Records creates bespoke, handmade, lathe-cut records in Toronto, Canada. The company is owned and operated by Robyn Raymond – the only female record cutter in Canada. Her lifelong passion for music and vinyl records inspired her to create the company, and her keen eye for detail is what makes her vinyl impeccable and unlike any other, cutting each record in real time, one by one, bringing artists’ music to life on vinyl is Raymond’s true calling. With a focus on short run, custom, and retail ready products to enable independent artists and labels to step outside the traditional pressing plant model and provide their fanbase with a truly unique and tangible piece of art.
- First ever official reissue of Nancy & Lee’s classic 1968 duet album
- Definitive reissue with Nancy’s involvement
- Includes the bonus tracks, “Tired Of Waiting for You” and “Love Is Strange,” from the album sessions
- Newly remastered from the original analog tapes by GRAMMY®-nominated engineer John Baldwin
1. You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feeling
2. Elusive Dreams
3. Greenwich Village Folk Song Salesman
4. Summer Wine
5. Storybook Children
6. Sundown, Sundown
8. Some Velvet Morning
10. Lady Bird
11. I’ve Been Down So Long (It Looks Like Up to Me)
12. Tired Of Waiting for You * (bonus track)
13. Love Is Strange * (bonus track)
Light in the Attic Records is proud to present the next installment of the Nancy Sinatra Archival Series with a deluxe reissue of one of the most beloved duet albums of all time, Nancy & Lee.
Equal parts strong, sultry, and savvy, Nancy Sinatra has long been ahead of her time – both in her choices as an artist and as a business-woman. Unapologetically, she established her own path early-on and paved the way for decades of female artists to come – all while firmly maintaining control over her career, her image, and her music. Nancy Sinatra would change the face of music, fashion and culture.
Originally released in 1968, Nancy & Lee arguably represents the pinnacle of the collaborative efforts of one of pop music’s most unlikely pairings. Featuring lush orchestral arrangements by Billy Strange, and boasting the talents of famed Los Angeles session musicians The Wrecking Crew, the album’s enchanting and enduringly unique musical tableau propelled the album to success and sales of over a million copies worldwide. Few albums have an iconic cover equal in timeless appeal to the music inside, but Nancy & Lee is truly one for the ages...