Limited Edition Boots Picturedisc w/ Autographed Photo
Regular price $190.00 Sale price
**PLEASE NOTE, IF YOUR ORDER CONTAINS PREORDER ITEMS, THE ORDER WILL BE HELD TO SHIP UNTIL ALL ITEMS ARE IN STOCK**
Limited Edition of 100 units available worldwide. Lathe cut BOOTS picturedisc made by female owned and operated Red Spade Records.
- Limited Edition of 100 UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Lathe Cut Picturedisc with AUTOGRAPHED 10x10 photo print on fine art Baryta semi-gloss paper.
- Boots album artwork on Side A and Photo of Nancy Sinatra on Side B
- Cut in real time by Red Spade Records, a female owned and operated business
- Enclosed in Light in the Attic + Nancy Sinatra Vinyl Jacket and collated with the autographed photoprint in a Collated Resealable Plastic Vinyl Sleeve
Picturedisc features BOOTS artwork on Side A. Nancy Sinatra Photo on Side B. Autographed Postcard Collated in Resealable Plastic Vinyl Sleeve.
Red Spade Records creates bespoke, handmade, lathe-cut records in Toronto, Canada. The company is owned and operated by Robyn Raymond – the only female record cutter in Canada. Her lifelong passion for music and vinyl records inspired her to create the company, and her keen eye for detail is what makes her vinyl impeccable and unlike any other, cutting each record in real time, one by one, bringing artists’ music to life on vinyl is Raymond’s true calling. With a focus on short run, custom, and retail ready products to enable independent artists and labels to step outside the traditional pressing plant model and provide their fanbase with a truly unique and tangible piece of art.